Saturday, October 2, 2010

September Ends...October Comes!!!

Hi guys...This is the first time I post my blog at dawn...(that means I haven't sleep yet...).Anyway,heres something that I wanna tell you all...

Yesterday was my OPSE examination....Quite easy actually and finish it by 11 o'clock..After that went back to hostel,had some lunch,and take a break...I open my Facebook and chat with my sweetheart...Guess what - I've chat with her mother last Friday..It's kinda nervous a bit but eventually it ends up we've a lot to talk about...It's like an old person conversation...hehehe...You know what I mean...

As for today...haven't plan yet...because I wanna sleep first then I'll plan what to do..that's all...

Well...see you guys around...May God bless you all.... ^^






posted time : 05.43 a.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment