Sunday, October 31, 2010

Examination Moment ~

Hi guys....Sorry didn't update my blog recently...Kinda busy with something...I guess...hehe...
Anyway,lets get through with my activities I've done...

Last week was enjoy a bit because I go to our hydro pool for lesson...Most of the time we play at there rather than listen to our lecturer...There I got a small injury...Naughty me...
Then,we prepare ourselves for our OSPE examination next week - which is TODAY!!
I haven't study much yet...But I'll do my best...Pray for me.... ^^

Yesterday, for the first time I play guitar for Sunday Mass...Really nervous back there because usually I follow with the church guitarist..But yesterday I played with my own...Luckily my friend accompanied me along with all the choir group...I felt confident with them around..Thank you all....

Well...that's all I can say now..Later gonna prepare myself to go to college...See ya guys...May GOD bless you all.... ^^










posted time : 06.52 a.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment