Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Sharing Moment....

Hi guys..Guess it's time for another sharing moment with you all again....hehehe...

Okay..Last Thursday,I was been punished by my sweetheart...She told me to eat vegetables or else don't message or call her...I was like..."yes dearrrrr~~~~" hehe...For my love to her,I'm willing to eat vegetables even though still I can't eat all vegetables yet..But as long as I can train myself,It'll be good.... ^^

Yesterday,I went out to Berjaya Time Square with my friend - Jeannesther Eduan...I know I know...she's a girl...But we were only friends...nothing more..hehe...We watch Step Up 3D and I was like....OH MY GOD!!!The dancers are all great...I really like their choreography..as it was like a natural dance movement...Really-really superb!!Then we went to have some meal and chat for a while...After that we went home around 9 if I not mistaken..Really enjoy that day..

At night,I call my sweetheart to know her condition,unfortunately we have to cut our conversation as her brother at home..I don't mind..as long as we can still love each other..

Well,I think that's all for today...See ya next time guys!! ^^





posted time : 06.40 a.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment