Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Relax Week ~~

Hi guys...I wanna share with you all what happen this week...

This week my classes kinda relaxing..Despite I have a whole week class last week...Almost all the time I play games with my friends...Seldom do some exercises...After this week, it's another 2 more weeks before my final examination...Gotta study hard for it....

Yesterday, I go to have lunch with my Mopongou friends - Sharon, Hellbert, Freddy Sindin, Cassandra Claudius n Bennedict, Bridget and Daryl...As we said that "Every Friday is Hari Babi Sedunia"...hehehehe...After that, we go and shout out loud at K-Box near Bandar Baru...Really excited back there...We do have so much fun... XD

Today, I go to my licence theory computer test with my friend, Cassandra Claudius...The result - I'm past..but Sandra doesn't make it...Feel sad about her...Later then, I go back to hostel, sleep for a while...Then I do some cleaning at my room...Rearrange some of my notes...Lastly go to shower...Fuh..At least I do something today rather than do NOTHING....

Almost the end of October...I really miss my hometown...Not to mention my families...friends...and my sweetheart...Hope they are safe and sound at there...

Well.....That's all for today...Hope to see you all soon...May God bless you all....see ya!!!!






posted time : 07.04 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment