Tuesday, October 5, 2010


I Miss Dancing!!!

Hey guys...I would like to share something with all of you...

Last month,I went to cinema with my friend watch Step Up 3D...You guys saw that movie right...The moment I saw their moves,I was...WOW~~It make me think back to my past time..
I really miss dancing now...Now,despite my body and examination...I have to keep it no.3... *sigh*

But,I'm gonna try determine myself on this...First of all,I have to take a exercise and a good diet as well...Then,I'll try to retrain my dance pattern after my final examination...Step Up movie not only tells us about dance,but it also tells us about how you manage your life...For some dancers,it's just a matter of enjoyment and fun;others felt that this is their LIFE..My opinion - Just do what you really desire...that's all....


posted time : 02.53 a.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment