Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's SUNDAY!!!!!

Hi guys...I just woke up in the beautiful Sunday morning...After I take a nice bath,log in my Facebook,made my breakfast...Now update my blog...hehe..

Well...so far nothing special these few weeks...I haven't done my third medley song,haven't study...For this week only got TWO days going to college..WHY~~because it's Mid semester break!!!Ya-Ha!!! ^^

Well...for sure I have to plan something nice..I'll be going to Genting Highland with all my friends who doesn't going home this holiday...Even it's only 2 days 1 night,I'm satisfied...As long as I can step my feet on Genting Highland... ^^

Still...have to study for this holiday...After this break got my Formative examination...Gosh~~gotta put more effort on that...

I guess that's all..Don't worry...I'' be back for more updates...see ya!!!





posted time : 11.34 a.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment