Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gonna start a NEW DAY~~~

Hi guys...now my mid semester break has finally over...Later gonna start a new day - go to college - sit Formative examination = Brain Generating Syndrome...hehehe..

So far...my holiday kinda fun + boring a bit...But I do enjoy when me and my friends go to Genting Highland with my friends from Mopongou team (recently has been active) and also BBQ event with Mopongou friends too...It's really enjoying because we can spent times together like a family...At least we felt like we're in our hometown - SABAH!!!

Now,my members will organizing some events to spent times together - trip to Melaka and also Pulau Manukan....Can't wait to go y'all!!! ^_^

Still....I really miss my sweetheart so much...Even though I miss my families...But my sweetheart is my priority...I know...I know..I'm maybe kinda romantic (or should I say too romantic...hehehehe),but that keeps us together...Some of my friend says that long-range relationship never last long...But hey,We've been together for over a year...It's a good progress...I always pray to God to bless our relationship until we get married...For me,she's completed my circle of life...hehehehe...

Well...that's all for today...Goodnight everyone...may GOD bless you all....Amen... ^_^



posted time : 01.33 a.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment