Saturday, August 28, 2010

EnJoymenT TiMe!!!

Hey hey hey...I'm back to my blog! Sorry for my lateness of updating my blog...So let's starts the sharing....

Recently for the past month, me and Masol (my friend) create some medley songs...But I haven't time to upload in my blog..Don't worry...you guys can check it at my profile at Facebook..

Last Friday, we all went to Berjaya Time Squares to enjoy ourselves...(what should I say..for a month I didn't went out....) We're sure got a lot of fun and excitement at there...Too many things that makes us laugh non-stop...Then we had our meal at Johnny's Thai Restaurant..That place like a heaven...The food there - Mama Mia!!Two thumbs up for that restaurant... ^^

After so much fun, we finally went back to our hostel at around 9.45 p.m...Luckily tomorrow is Saturday...So I guess everybody having their fun up there....

Well..that's all for today's share...Gotta go now....
Chow!!! XD


posted time : 8.23 a.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment